Speed Lead – the book
Speed Lead: Faster, simpler ways to manage people, projects and teams in complex companies. The Book by Kevan Hall
Speed Lead by Kevan Hall was published in 2007, and today remains one the most unique management books available today, challenging traditional management wisdom. The book sets out to:
- Cure the epidemic of cooperation and save 20% of your time;
- Reduce communication by half and get more done;
- Build real capability instead of tighter control;
- Deliver results faster through simpler ways of working.
It’s the only really practical management guide to complex teams on the market today:
- Based on 12 years of experience (at time of writing) working with over 35,000 people from over 200 of the world’s leading companies in 40 countries.
- Includes research from 2,500 managers working in complex companies.
- Each chapter includes clear steps on how to implement the ideas and tools.
- Dozens of real life stories and examples.
- Focussed throughout on delivering measurable improvements in speed, ease and satisfaction.
Applying the ideas
We can benchmark your teams performance, or let us apply the lessons of Speed Lead for you: to find out about our Speed Lead Process® for improvement, contact us.
Know someone who needs Speed Lead?
Let us send details to them from you – contact us :
- tell us why you think they’d be interested
- let us have their email address.
You can use the form to the right of this page (on most devices) to contact us.
To get your copy….
Last updated: July 2014