Finding purpose, engagement and success in a complex world
As organizations become more complex, faster moving and more technology enabled we need people to engage at a higher level with their work.
Our programs help individuals find their purpose and give them the tools to engage themselves at work.
- Finding purpose – what brings meaning to your work life
- Owning your own engagement – techniques to make your tasks, relationships and mindset at work more engaging
- Connecting to your organization’s purpose – find more meaning and engagement
Download the program overview above to find out more about our approach to finding purpose, engagement and meaning at work to improve employee engagement, performance and wellbeing.
We also offer programs specific to finding success in a complex agile and digital environment
- Failing fast and managing risk – using iterative working and a Minimal Viable Product approach to accelerate learning, experimentation and customer involvement.
- Leading for Speed – lean and agile principles in action – cutting out unnecessary work to meet, decide and deliver faster.
- Autonomous teams and shared and emergent leadership – building and supporting autonomous teams and enabling distributed leadership to emerge.
- Moving from hierarchy to networks and influence – developing the skills to build, improve and activate your network to get things done and influence without authority.
- Accelerating technology adoption – how to speed up the way different groups of people adopt new tools and adapt your way of working to the opportunities that technology brings.
You can select just the topics you need right now and our purpose and engagement programs can also be tailored to your corporate culture or adapted to be run by your own people.
In a complex and fast moving world where technology drives high levels of change, the skills that will be most valuable are the deeply human ones that can’t be automated.
According to Gallup only 20% of people are engaged at work, 20% are actively disengaged and 60% are “emotionally detached”
From a company perspective, highly engaged people lead to increased productivity, better wellbeing, more innovation and higher levels of retention.
Enabling engagement is a leadership problem, but low engagement is also a disaster for human potential and happiness.
Most of us spend 40% or our waking hours at work for around 40 years. If you are not happy at work then you have no chance of a happy and fulfilled life.
Our approach is to empower everyone with the tools to find their own purpose and engagement at work and to thrive in a complex virtual, hybrid, matrixed, agile and digital world of work.
We offer programs for organizations, if you are an individual wanting to find your purpose and design a better life and career, try our sister company Your Portfolio Life
Finding purpose and engagement at work and succeeding in a complex world
We develop and deliver fully bespoke face to face and virtual learning programs to help your people find their purpose and engagement at work and master the skills of succeeding in the human aspects of work in a complex environment.
Our modular content means we can tailor something quickly and inexpensively to your specific challenges.
We have packaged our most requested topic areas into ready to run 90-minute bite sized modules available face to face, via webinar or online learning.
Click on the modules of our “people and purpose” learning path to see more on the content of each. Choose just the modules you need.
Some of our other modules may also be relevant in your environment as successful hybrid, virtual and matrix management are now foundational skills for many people in complex organizations.
The steps to more complex collaboration. Explore our learning paths and individual modules.
Click on any of the modules on the interactive graphic below to see a more detailed description of the content and download a copy of our bite sized learning brochure.
We have highlighted in pink the modules we think are most relevant to this topic but you may see other modules that are relevant to your specific situation. You can take the whole highlighted learning path or choose just the specific modules you need right now to build a unique learning path tailored to your needs.
People and Purpose in a Complex World Modules
Matrix Management Modules
Virtual & Hybrid Working Modules
If you need to find purpose, engagement and success in a complex world
Get in touch
Speak to a specialist
Explore delivery options
Agree on your individual solution
Begin training partnership
Talk to a specialist about your challenges
Tell us about your challenges and our specialists will develop a solution specifically tailored to what you need right now.