Your digital team may have a mixture of these challenges depending where you are in the journey. For example, if you have not yet mastered working across silos or influence without authority then you may need to include this in your digital teams training. We can quickly tailor a digital team training program to meet your specific needs from our modular content.
What’s different about our digital team training
Digital teams usually face the same foundational challenges as remote, virtual and matrix teams; working across distance, cultures, time zones, organizational boundaries and through technology.
In our digital teams training you will learn
- How to accelerate your rate of technology adoption and absorption
- How to deliver results much faster through new ways of working
- How to enable emergent and shared leadership in your digital team
- How to work effectively on multiple teams and minimize switching costs between them
- How to manage and sustain higher levels of autonomy and goal and role ownership
- How to manage and communicate your digital footprint
- How to build your learning ecosystem for a period of rapid change
- How to operate across traditional silos where accountability without control and influence without authority are the norm
The field of digital is changing fast so we are continually evolving our offer in this area and actively looking to co-create and partner with our clients to meet their needs.
Our digital team training programs can be run globally, face to face, through live online seminars or online learning or in a blended solution combining the best of each approach.
Get a copy of our free research led white paper Mastering virtual, matrix and digital teams here
Please click here to sign up for our free webinars
Research conducted by the Corporate Executive Board with 1,304 executives, found that “technology adoption is not the biggest barrier to digital success; rather it’s an inability to change enterprise level activities. Enterprise changes, such as business skills, incentives and operating models, have 15 times more impact on the likelihood of success in digitization than changes in digital technologies”.
In addition to our bespoke programs we have packaged up our most popular virtual, matrix and agile/digital content into bite sized 90 minute modules available face to face or virtually. Get details on these modules and learning paths here