Remote working common, remote management skills rarer
The ‘Tomorrow’s Leaders’ study, from Henley Management College, shows that managers skills are not keeping pace with the reality of flexible and remote working.
- 73% of managers say flexible working is common in their organization
- 37% now look after teams who are either entirely or predominantly based away from the office
- 44% of respondents say managers are unprepared for the supervision of remote teams
- only 25% had received any training on how to manage such a team
- 75% of managers believe remote workers are more productive
- 90% say they trust their remote employees (but a third also want to monitor their employees closely – just to make sure.)
Read more here
Find out more about our remote and virtual management training.
Educate yourself further with a few more or our online insights:
25 years of experience learning with a range of world class clients
We work with a wide range of clients from global multinationals to recent start-ups. Our audiences span all levels, from CEOs to operational teams around the world. Our tools and programs have been developed for diverse and demanding audiences.
Tailored training or off the shelf modules for your people development needs
We are deep content experts in remote, virtual and hybrid working, matrix management and agile & digital leadership. We are highly flexible in how we deliver our content and ideas. We can tailor content closely to your specific needs or deliver off the shelf bite sized modules based on our existing IP and 25 years of training experience.
For more about how we deliver our keynotes, workshops, live web seminars and online learning.