Points of interest
There have been a few changes/additions to this site over the past few weeks that may be of interest to readers.
Firstly, there have been a few articles written or contributed to by team members recently in media and blogs:
- Hannah Previn ran a piece on blame and accountability in the Sunday Times;
- The intriguingly named How to Manage a Camel blog ran a piece by Kevan Hall, We are all project managers now;
- Management Issues ran a piece by Kevan Hall on structures;
- The SocialOptic blog took a look at Making the Matrix Work by Kevan Hall;
- Kevan Hall discusses New Skills Needed for Modern Management for Mind Your Business.
- The newly relaunched Kilobox Communique ran a piece by Kevan Hall on Trust and Social Media, notable because it didn’t focus on ‘should I trust my staff to tweet’, but how social media can be used to create trust.
Secondly, we decided to move the regular ‘Where in the World’ post to another part of the site, off the blog and easily accessible to anyone wanting to contact us: Where in the World? So now you’ll always know where to look.
Some of our key consultants have had their profiles updated with a little more recent pictures: consultant profiles.
Our February ‘Hints and Tips’ mail out, sent to subscribers, is now visible online, this time covering ‘One Team, Four Buckets of Co-operation’.
And last, but not least, the executive summary of Kevan Hall’s new book, Making the Matrix Work, is now available for download.
Educate yourself further with a few more or our online insights:
25 years of experience learning with a range of world class clients
We work with a wide range of clients from global multinationals to recent start-ups. Our audiences span all levels, from CEOs to operational teams around the world. Our tools and programs have been developed for diverse and demanding audiences.
Tailored training or off the shelf modules for your people development needs
We are deep content experts in remote & virtual teams, matrix management and agile & digital leadership. We are highly flexible in how we deliver our content and ideas. We can tailor content closely to your specific needs or deliver off the shelf bite sized modules based on our existing IP and 25 years of training experience.
For more about how we deliver our keynotes, workshops, live web seminars and online learning.