Life in a Matrix Podcast: Global Leadership
Global Leadership podcast
Key themes examined include:
- what is meant by global leadership?
- fitness or flexibility?
- act global, think local?
- Find out more about Global Leadership programmes
- See the ‘Five Barriers to Global Leadership’ video
- Contact one of our leadership experts
- Contact Global Integration using the useful panel on the right (on most devices), or by contacting your closest regional office
Page created by Global Integration
Last updated August 2012
Educate yourself further with a few more or our online insights:
25 years of experience learning with a range of world class clients
We work with a wide range of clients from global multinationals to recent start-ups. Our audiences span all levels, from CEOs to operational teams around the world. Our tools and programs have been developed for diverse and demanding audiences.
Tailored training or off the shelf modules for your people development needs
We are deep content experts in remote & virtual teams, matrix management and agile & digital leadership. We are highly flexible in how we deliver our content and ideas. We can tailor content closely to your specific needs or deliver off the shelf bite sized modules based on our existing IP and 25 years of training experience.
For more about how we deliver our keynotes, workshops, live web seminars and online learning.