Leading Remote and Virtual Teams book now on audiobook
Our 2021 book Leading remote and virtual teams – Managing yourself and others in remote and hybrid teams or when working from home is now available as an audiobook from Amazon, Audible or iTunes
From the people who developed and ran the world’s first remote and virtual teams training over 27 years ago and have trained over 150,000 people in more than 400 leading organization around the world in these skills.
Learn practical tips, techniques and tools on how to deliver the benefits of remote and hybrid working to increase productivity and engagement, reduce costs and develop a sustainable way of working for yourself and others. Updated to include the latest learning form the COVID period.
Find ways to overcome some of the persistent challenges and concerns in working remotely, collaborating virtually, and leading others, including
- How can we socialize and maintain relationships with our colleagues?
- How do we stay visible when working remotely?
- How should we communicate and manage our virtual meetings?
- How should we organize our hybrid teams to get the best of both worlds?
- How can we exercise control and mange performance in this more distributed environment?
- What is the best way to organize our collaboration?
- How can we improve diversity and inclusion when working remotely?
- How can we maintain our wellbeing when working from home?
- How do we stay creativity virtually?
Available as paperback, kindle and now audiobook
You can see more about some of the topics we cover in the book and the training modules that accompany it here
Educate yourself further with a few more or our online insights:
25 years of experience learning with a range of world class clients
We work with a wide range of clients from global multinationals to recent start-ups. Our audiences span all levels, from CEOs to operational teams around the world. Our tools and programs have been developed for diverse and demanding audiences.
Tailored training or off the shelf modules for your people development needs
We are deep content experts in remote, virtual and hybrid working, matrix management and agile & digital leadership. We are highly flexible in how we deliver our content and ideas. We can tailor content closely to your specific needs or deliver off the shelf bite sized modules based on our existing IP and 25 years of training experience.
For more about how we deliver our keynotes, workshops, live web seminars and online learning.