Hybrid working videos – Available now
As the hybrid return to the office gathers pace, though at uneven speeds around the world, we are delivering hundreds of workshops to help with the practical implications of introducing hybrid working. As part of this we have developed 16 new short videos (2-4 minutes each) to add to our online learning suite.
These videos can be used to get the concepts across to large groups of people quickly, and to stimulate discussion on the implications of hybrid working.
The videos fall into three groups
- Leading the conversation about flexible working
- Leading hybrid teams
- Engaging Hybrid Meetings
Leading the conversation about flexible working
The first 6 videos are designed to help structure a conversation between a leader and their team on how to establish and refine the best hybrid pattern of work for their circumstances.
They can be used to prepare leaders to lead this conversation, or can be shown to all team members to stimulate conversation and lead to a practical discussion within the team on what hybrid pattern of work will work best for them.
- Leading a conversation about flexible working – Introduction
- Processing what we have learned about virtual and hybrid working?
- Understanding our constraints and boundaries to our pattern of work
- Organizing our work for hybrid
- Deciding what work we should do where?
- Aligning and communicating our hybrid pattern of work with other teams
Leading hybrid teams
The second group is 4 short videos based around some common leadership challenges in hybrid working
- Avoiding Proximity bias and differential treatment
- Planning your spontaneous communication
- Building a hybrid communication heartbeat
- Establishing a new balance of control and autonomy
We are already working on extending this series into more hybrid leadership topics
Engaging Hybrid Meetings
The third group of videos focuses on what is different about hybrid meetings, and how we need to change our meetings practises to cope with the reality where some people are in the room and others are joining remotely
- Time for a hybrid meetings reset?
- When to not meet, meet virtually or in hybrid mode
- Keeping the best of your virtual meeting practices
- Ensuring equality of contribution in hybrid meetings
- Planning engaging hybrid meetings
- Checking in with satellite participants at hybrid meetings
Why not request a demo?
If you’re a leader or HR manager looking to support your people in the move to hybrid working why not get in touch and request a demo?
And of course we run live webinar (and even face-to-face) training in all of these topics- see more about our hybrid working training.
Educate yourself further with a few more or our online insights:
25 years of experience learning with a range of world class clients
We work with a wide range of clients from global multinationals to recent start-ups. Our audiences span all levels, from CEOs to operational teams around the world. Our tools and programs have been developed for diverse and demanding audiences.
Tailored training or off the shelf modules for your people development needs
We are deep content experts in remote, virtual and hybrid working, matrix management and agile & digital leadership. We are highly flexible in how we deliver our content and ideas. We can tailor content closely to your specific needs or deliver off the shelf bite sized modules based on our existing IP and 25 years of training experience.
For more about how we deliver our keynotes, workshops, live web seminars and online learning.