Global Integration CEO Kevan Hall will be interviewed by Penny Pullan on the subject of ”Virtual Teamwork – too much team and not enough work?” on 25 June 2013.
The interview is part of the Virtual Working Summit that will run from 24-28th June, where other sessions include:
- Nancy Settle-Murphy: “From Jaded to Jazzed: Tips for sustaining happy, healthy virtual teams” (Monday 24th June)
- John Niland on “Creating opportunity when you work virtually” (Wednesday 26th June)
- Dr Penny Pullan on “Virtual Leadership”, Thursday 27th June
- Dr Tom Wise on “Trust in Virtual Teams”, Friday 28th June
Feedback in previous years has noted how practical these seminars are, and each session will be available to listen to at your own convenience at the time of day that suits you best, wherever in the world you might be!
- Register at https://www.virtualworkingsummit.com: there is no charge to listen in on the day.
- Find out more about virtual teams