Global Integration’s CEO, Kevan Hall, will deliver part of Dublin’s Irish Management Institute’s Senior Executive Programme for senior business leaders, beginning September 9th, 2014, as part of the International Faculty. He will provide insights into how individuals can navigate the complexities that new reporting structures represent.
The dates for this flagship programme are:
- Orientation – 17 June 2014 (Individuals only)
- Module 1: 09/10/11 September 2014
- Module 2: 07/08 October 2014
- Module 3: 04/05 November 2014
- Module 4: 02/03 December 2014
- Module 5: 13/14/15 January 2015
The program is intended for already successful individuals with at least ten years’ experience in private, public, for profit and not for profit organizations with an appetite for learning and examining new ideas and strategic perspectives.
- Find out more about the program: Senior Executive Programme
- See Kevan Hall’s preview article, “Making the Matrix Work”
- Find out more about Global Integration’s matrix-related training.