On October 10-11, HR.com is running a series of talks on Developing Organizational Leadership Capabilities.
In the first of the series, Global integration’s CEO, Kevan Hall, will be laying down some key principles in his “Developing the Matrix Mindset for Success” webinar.
He will identify some of the key work related challenges presented by a matrix organization, including:
- Creating clarity in a more flexible environment;
- Staying connected AND effective;
- Avoiding the teamwork traps;
- Handling accountability without control.
The event is ideal for:
- people working and managing in matrix environments;
- people with multiple bosses;
- anyone with global customers;
- anyone working with integrated supply chains and business functions;
- project managers/people who work on projects that call on others outside of their own work space.
You can sign up for the series, including Kevan Hall’s webcast, free of charge, here: HR.com, Developing Organizational Leadership Capabilities. (The webcast can qualify for HR Certification Institute recertification credits.)