At our recent global team meeting, John Bland, Director for Europe, asked us to recommend three good books we’d read in 2013. He helpfully collated the responses, which had considerable cross over, and we thought we’d share the business titles here.
- The Power of Habit – Charles Duhigg
- Thinking Fast and Slow –Daniel Kahneman
- The Signal and the Noise – Nate Silver
- The Power of Full Engagement – Jim Loehr and Tony Schwartz
- Lean in: Women, Work and the Will to Lead – Sheryl Sandberg
- What’s the Future of Business – Brian Solis
- Making It Happen: Fred Goodwin, RBS and the Men Who Blew Up the British Economy – Iain Martin
- Russia – Martin Sixsmith
Global Integration’s Books
If anyone would like the fiction or non-business non-fiction titles, let us know below and I’ll happily share those as well. And if you have your own business book recommendation to make, we’d love to hear it, especially if it’s related to matrix, virtual or global working.
For ease, if there’s one here that grabs your attention, I’ve added the books listed to the Global Integration ‘Recommended Books’ shop. And, of course, if you want more book and literature recommendations, we often publish reviews of the limited literature available on matrix working on a Monday – we call it ‘Matrix Monday’.