Whilst there is still a lot of uncertainty about the world of work after COVID-19, most commentators and researchers agree on three trends that will be at least part of the new normal.
1. More remote and virtual working
2. The need for more integrated cross functional (matrixed) working to deliver cost savings and change initiatives at speed.
3. The need for agility and the acceleration of digital transformation
For more on the implications of a return to work for people managers see our discussion paper Returning to work after COVID 19 – implications for managers
It is also clear that, as some form of social distancing will be in place for an extended period, there will be a little opportunity for face-to-face training in the next 6-12 months.
In this environment wouldn’t it be useful to have a complete, ready to run curriculum of practical “plug and play“ 90-minute virtual web seminars on these topics?
These are off the shelf and available now, or we can tailor them further to your specific needs. You can select just the modules you need or a complete learning path, for a single team or across your whole organization.
In this period, where everyone is an instant expert in topics like remote working and online meetings, it can be hard to identify who really has the expertise you need. We want to make it easy for you to evaluate our content expertise and our capability to deliver engaging and interactive web seminars
• Content expertise – we are deep content specialists in remote and virtual teams, matrix management and agile and digital leadership. We developed the worlds first remote and virtual teams training over 25 years ago and have trained well over 100,000 people around the world in these skills since. You can sample our ideas through our free webinars and white papers and our books at www.global-integration.com
• Interactive delivery capability – we have developed a strong capability in designing and delivering highly interactive web seminars and even train other trainers to do this. Everyone now claims to be interactive online but it is areal skill, we are happy to show you how it feels to attend one of our sessions.
If you are looking to buy training for your organization, contact us to discuss running a free demo session for a small group of your HR/L&D/Line manager colleagues to demonstrate our content and delivery capability. We can also send you more details on each of the modules in the learning paths above.
Are you ready to train your people in the new normal?