Life in a Matrix Podcast: Matrix Management
Global integration’s Life in a Matrix Podcast: Matrix Management (Episode 4)
In this podcast Kevan Hall discusses matrix management:
- What is a matrix organization?
- Why do companies choose to use this organization form?
- What people management challenges does a matrix organization cause?
- subscribe to the RSS feed for this site so that you hear first when future editions arrive
- get the show through iTunes by searching for ‘Life in a Matrix, Kevan Hall’
- find out more about matrix management.
Educate yourself further with a few more or our online insights:
25 years of experience learning with a range of world class clients
We work with a wide range of clients from global multinationals to recent start-ups. Our audiences span all levels, from CEOs to operational teams around the world. Our tools and programs have been developed for diverse and demanding audiences.
Tailored training or off the shelf modules for your people development needs
We are deep content experts in remote, virtual and hybrid working, matrix management and agile & digital leadership. We are highly flexible in how we deliver our content and ideas. We can tailor content closely to your specific needs or deliver off the shelf bite sized modules based on our existing IP and 25 years of training experience.
For more about how we deliver our keynotes, workshops, live web seminars and online learning.