Kevan Hall delivering IMI flagship programme
Global Integration’s CEO, Kevan Hall, will deliver part of Dublin’s Irish Management Institute’s Senior Executive Programme for senior business leaders, beginning September 9th, 2014, as part of the International Faculty. He will provide insights into how individuals can navigate the complexities that new reporting structures represent.
The dates for this flagship programme are:
- Orientation – 17 June 2014 (Individuals only)
- Module 1: 09/10/11 September 2014
- Module 2: 07/08 October 2014
- Module 3: 04/05 November 2014
- Module 4: 02/03 December 2014
- Module 5: 13/14/15 January 2015
The program is intended for already successful individuals with at least ten years’ experience in private, public, for profit and not for profit organizations with an appetite for learning and examining new ideas and strategic perspectives.
- Find out more about the program: Senior Executive Programme
- See Kevan Hall’s preview article, “Making the Matrix Work”
- Find out more about Global Integration’s matrix-related training.
Educate yourself further with a few more or our online insights:
25 years of experience learning with a range of world class clients
We work with a wide range of clients from global multinationals to recent start-ups. Our audiences span all levels, from CEOs to operational teams around the world. Our tools and programs have been developed for diverse and demanding audiences.
Tailored training or off the shelf modules for your people development needs
We are deep content experts in remote & virtual teams, matrix management and agile & digital leadership. We are highly flexible in how we deliver our content and ideas. We can tailor content closely to your specific needs or deliver off the shelf bite sized modules based on our existing IP and 25 years of training experience.
For more about how we deliver our keynotes, workshops, live web seminars and online learning.