Developing Organizational Leadership Capabilities
On October 10-11, HR.com is running a series of talks on Developing Organizational Leadership Capabilities.
In the first of the series, Global integration’s CEO, Kevan Hall, will be laying down some key principles in his “Developing the Matrix Mindset for Success” webinar.
He will identify some of the key work related challenges presented by a matrix organization, including:
- Creating clarity in a more flexible environment;
- Staying connected AND effective;
- Avoiding the teamwork traps;
- Handling accountability without control.
The event is ideal for:
- people working and managing in matrix environments;
- people with multiple bosses;
- anyone with global customers;
- anyone working with integrated supply chains and business functions;
- project managers/people who work on projects that call on others outside of their own work space.
You can sign up for the series, including Kevan Hall’s webcast, free of charge, here: HR.com, Developing Organizational Leadership Capabilities. (The webcast can qualify for HR Certification Institute recertification credits.)
Educate yourself further with a few more or our online insights:
25 years of experience learning with a range of world class clients
We work with a wide range of clients from global multinationals to recent start-ups. Our audiences span all levels, from CEOs to operational teams around the world. Our tools and programs have been developed for diverse and demanding audiences.
Tailored training or off the shelf modules for your people development needs
We are deep content experts in remote, virtual and hybrid working, matrix management and agile & digital leadership. We are highly flexible in how we deliver our content and ideas. We can tailor content closely to your specific needs or deliver off the shelf bite sized modules based on our existing IP and 25 years of training experience.
For more about how we deliver our keynotes, workshops, live web seminars and online learning.