Kevan Hall participating in the Virtual Working Summit
Global Integration CEO Kevan Hall will be interviewed by Penny Pullan on the subject of ”Virtual Teamwork – too much team and not enough work?” on 25 June 2013.
The interview is part of the Virtual Working Summit that will run from 24-28th June, where other sessions include:
- Nancy Settle-Murphy: “From Jaded to Jazzed: Tips for sustaining happy, healthy virtual teams” (Monday 24th June)
- John Niland on “Creating opportunity when you work virtually” (Wednesday 26th June)
- Dr Penny Pullan on “Virtual Leadership”, Thursday 27th June
- Dr Tom Wise on “Trust in Virtual Teams”, Friday 28th June
Feedback in previous years has noted how practical these seminars are, and each session will be available to listen to at your own convenience at the time of day that suits you best, wherever in the world you might be!
- Register at https://www.virtualworkingsummit.com: there is no charge to listen in on the day.
- Find out more about virtual teams
Explore our training programs to see how we can help.Agile & Digital Training Matrix Management Training People and purpose Training Virtual Teams Training
Educate yourself further with a few more or our online insights:
25 years of experience learning with a range of world class clients
We work with a wide range of clients from global multinationals to recent start-ups. Our audiences span all levels, from CEOs to operational teams around the world. Our tools and programs have been developed for diverse and demanding audiences.
Tailored training or off the shelf modules for your people development needs
We are deep content experts in remote, virtual and hybrid working, matrix management and agile & digital leadership. We are highly flexible in how we deliver our content and ideas. We can tailor content closely to your specific needs or deliver off the shelf bite sized modules based on our existing IP and 25 years of training experience.
For more about how we deliver our keynotes, workshops, live web seminars and online learning.