Followers of this blog will know that Global Integration is a training, consulting and ideas company specialising in people management in complex, matrixed, virtual and global organizations. We work with the world’s leading companies around the world, providing training and consulting services.
As thought leaders within our field, we constantly publish a series of blogs, videos and podcasts within our speciality areas.
We also intend to publish a series of books within our niche.
We therefore want to increase the resource that we apply to researching external articles and academic and other sources to find practical ideas that we can apply in our training and incorporate into our writing.
We are a highly distributed team of individuals and collating intellectual property is a constant challenge. We each develop our own ideas and have relatively little face-to-face time to share them. We want to get better at collecting information from each other, capturing it as IP and sharing it
We are looking for someone to assist with this.
- Research some of the topic areas that Global Integration currently trains (matrix management, cross cultural issues, remote and virtual working, the networked organization)
- Identify and procure copies of the most important literature, including academic texts and latest management writing
- Summarise the research for use by training teams who will use it to inform their courses; blog posts; white papers etc.
- Ghost write articles on specific topics to enhance our PR effort
- Attend some of our training programmes and/or interview team members to capture stories and other intellectual property.
- Support the writing of new books by author Kevan Hall by researching topics as required.
- This may also involve identifying external people to interview and arranging these meetings
- Proven ability to research in business topics related areas
- Clear writing style
- Strong communication skills
Flexible working: to be agreed, likely to be around 20 hours per week initially – longer term will depend on value created.
If you have the background for the above, please email us a copy of your resume showing how you meet these criteria, along with sample articles. The candidate’s location is less relevant than their ability.