Over the last 14 years, we have delivered over 75,000 participant days of remote and virtual team training for over 300 organizations. As preparation for the training, we often use a remote and virtual team questionnaire, either for individual participants or as part of a benchmarking profile where participants can see how their remote and virtual team compares with about 3,000 other participants in our database.
Find out more about our remote and virtual teams questionnaire and benchmarking service.
Here are the top five remote and virtual team challenges we find in our survey.
- We are so busy with the content of what we do we do not spend enough time on the process of how we are doing it.
- We don’t see each other often enough
- Our virtual team is the wrong size
- The activities of our virtual team are not visible to the rest of the organization
- Not everyone on the virtual team shares the same purpose
In future blog posts we will share some thoughts on each of these five virtual team challenges – don’t forget to subscribe so you can see future posts and updates.