Inside Personal Growth interviewed Kevan Hall last week about his new book, “Making the Matrix Work”.
In Kevan’s new book he endeavors to show how the matrix can help employees and management increase the individual flexibility and responsiveness without confusing the goals or roles of the teams and employees, said Greg Voisen, host of the Inside Personal Growth podcast.
Source: “Podcast 414: Making the Matrix Work with Kevan Hall”, interview with Kevan Hall by Greg Voisen, host of the Inside Personal Growth podcast. June 11, 2013
Inside Personal Growth provides readers and listeners with the high quality podcast interviews, videos, news stories, teleseminars etc, featuring the leading authors and thought leaders in the personal growth field .
- T.H.Ong Celebrates Ten Year’s Service
- Empowerment in a Matrix – Part One: What and Why
- One Microsoft meets the matrix
- Building the Velcro Organisation
- We don’t need training, we are experts